Friday, September 29, 2017

The Death of The Narrator

What happened? The game just closed out of nowhere. I surely hope that wasn't the ending. I have to get Stanley........what's going....what is this?

Save 2

hehehehe........welcome.....to MY WORLD!!!

Load 1 Failed

You can't escape anymore....hehehehehe

The Narrator beheld the Flowey's vines reaching desperately and helplessly for him before spontaneously combusting

AAGGGHHH! You will pay for that!!!!

The Narrator saw a great swarm of locusts and strange plant...

Got ya! Can't speak that fast huh, probably should submit...or not. It will just be more fun for me!

Flowey suddenly found himself soaring chaotically and without control through a magical starfield

Oh no you don't!

Hehehehe, like my new pellets, notice how you can't hide from them......

Flowey crashed through stars and cosmic energy waves, the cosmos pulsating chaotically disorienting you

This will only slow me, you IDIOT! 

Perhaps this will cause you more trouble.....Flowey suddenly realized that The Narrator had placed within him a great bomb set to denotate and destroy all plant life set to blow in.....how long.....let's say.....2 seconds

YOU...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  You can't! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo



Load 2 

Just Kidding!

The Narrator beheld Flowey's vi...woah

Did you think I'd do the same thing again?

The Narrator saw a great menagerie of bombs with Flowey's face on them heading straight for him....all seemed lost for our brave narrator, but he remained valiant and noble in the face of certain destruction!

Will you just shut up and die!

Activate Event_Trigger Souls' Rebel

What? The Souls......NO, NO YOU CAN'T DO THAT, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO OBEY ME!!!

Really, what were you thinking?

I need one more soul quick.....wait....I can feel one in the darkness

What are you.....no, STOP!

The human he brought......7 Souls....The power of a god.....

STANLEY! NO! My Story.....why you....YOU.......you have ruined my story.....you have takn my work from me....oh I am not going to hold back any more! I am gonna show you true pain, timeline after timeline of......huh, the timelines.....they are disappearing......some form of rainbow colors are emerging.............what's going on........what is happening to the Flower....

READER! Stay Determined!

No comments:

Post a Comment